Safely visit the Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum today
Our Museums in Jamestown, N.Y. are open
A safe destination in New York State
Safely Visit the Museum with LaughSafe program features including:
- Advanced online reservations are strongly recommended to ensure entry.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are located throughout the museums.
- Touch-free, contactless payment options are now available.
- Museum staff have been trained extensively for new health and safety protocols.
- State-of-the-art deep cleaning and disinfecting techniques have been implemented, including frequent disinfecting throughout the day.
Please help us ensure the health and safety of all guests and staff members:
- Do not visit if you are feeling ill, are experiencing COVID symptoms, or have had recent contact with someone who is experiencing COVID symptoms.
- Maintain at least six feet distance between you and other guests.
- Avoid crowds and large groups by moving to less-populated exhibits — you can navigate the exhibits in any order.
- Follow all displayed instructions at exhibits.
- Wash hands often with soap and water and use hand sanitizing stations.
- Follow staff member directions at all times.
- Let a staff member know if you have any concerns or questions.
LUCY DESI MUSEUM ADMISSION
Senior (60+): $20
Youth (13-17): $18
Child (6-12): $16
Chautauqua Child (0-5): Free
County Resident: $12-17
Active Military and Veterans: $16
OUR MOST POPULAR OPTION AND BEST VALUE!
Two great attractions, one awesome price! Admission to the National Comedy Center & Lucy Desi Museum.
Senior (60+): $38.00
Youth (13-17): $33.50
Child (6-12): $27.50
Child (0-5): Free